Grammy's Style 2013

 This year's Grammy Awards turned out the elite in the industry. Some of favorite artists cleaned up nice to appear at this year's 2013 Grammy Awards Ceremony.

.The ladies always turn it out but I think the men shined this year. A lot of black and white was the color for the evening. (which are my two fav colors together)

Mrs. Carter rocked the hell out of this jumpsuit with all of her sexy curves but, I hated her hair. Her stylist definitely dropped the ball on that one.



Of course, this am all the critics already have been hammering all the celebs but I think that everyone, well most of everyone did a fairly good job. No outrageous Nikki or Lady GaGa which I found very refreshing. But, believe it or not there was a strict dress code this year. Stars got the memo and covered up but some still found ways to display the skin.

                 
Add caption
Jennifer Lopez looks stunning in this gown by Anthony Vaccarello.
Good choice pulling the hair back in a tight taunt bun, It shows off her beautiful face and that leg....... WOW!!




My favorite of the night was Katy Perry in this dress by Gucci. I loved the hair which went perfect with her mint green and her fair skin.

The guys really turned it up.......... And is Nas getting younger?

Comments

Popular Posts