Jonesy In The Morning FIRED From Power 99

I'm so disappointed to report this but, Mrs. Tarsha "Jonesy" Jones has been dismissed from her morning radio show at Philadelphia's WUSL "Power 99". Mrs. Jones has two separate lawsuits against her  that were filed against her and Clear Channel Radio. The lawsuit claims that Mrs. Jones bad mouthed a business women Tracey Parson on air Oct. 14. Parson was misidentified as one of the parents in a vicious teenage school fighting who was involved in  getting out of her car to beat up on teenagers.

Parson owns several Kiddie Kare Day-cares throughout  the Philadelphia Area and said that parents started pulling their children out of four of her Day-cares almost immediately after hearing about the incident on air.

This is no new thing for Mrs. Jones, she was also fired from "Hot 97" in New York for a subject of controversy. Well, I want them to get her back! I was listening to that story on that fateful morning and I got every real detail from the incident because my daughter is a Junior attending the school in question. The situation is up in the air. And why not sue who told on Ms. Parson, Jonesy was just doing her job as a reporter its not her fault all the facts weren't straight???

Comments

Elizabeth staton said…
My name is liz,,,, I listen to Jonesy every morning on my way to work and I remember this conversation regarding someones teenage daughter being attacked by an adult... I remember clearly a parent calling up saying one of the parents involved in the incident owned a daycare.jonesy never accused the daycare provider of anything she was merely trying to get the facts of what happened.. I love listening to jonesy in the AM , because she keeps us informed on whats currently going on and ask the questions inquiring minds want to know. I wish her the best of luck until her return to power 99 fm. Sincerely a jonesy fan

Popular Posts