Celebrity Weekend!!

This Weekend is the official Charlie Mack's  Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend. Philly's Own Charlie Mack hosts this event every summer to date. It's like Hollywood comes to Philly with stars like Vivica A. Fox to Lisa Rae. This event starts Fri. July 22 - Sun. July 24 with events like Basketball clinics, Fashion Shows, The Hot Parties, and even a Movie Premiere. There will be so much going down this weekend in the city of "Brotherly Love". I will be checking out some the festivities for myself and I'll be on my celebrity watch. Thursday Whisper kicked off the start with an appearance from Big Boi of Outkast. I was in attendance and I must say It was BANANAS and if that was taste of what this weekend will be like, I'm on board. So, Please support something good for a change and mingle with some of Hollywood's elite.  

Comments

Popular Posts