What Do Men Think About Extensions and Wigs? By MsGlamDoll

Hey Dolls and Gents... I always wondered, What do men really think about us wearing extensions? You'll be surprised that they know way more than they let on. They know how to spot them, they know what textures are offered, and they also know how much they cost. I interviewed a few extremely successful fellows and I couldn't believe what I got. They broke down everything even the care of a wig. I must admit I was far from surprised about what the fellows knew. Almost every woman is wearing some kind of extensions, Aren't They?

I did sort of a round table with gentleman, gave them a 10 question survey and we sat around and discussed the answers. Ladies please pay close attention because we are not fooling anyone. They know EVERYTHING!!

Harrison Is a very handsome gentleman 37 married w/ two daughters. His wife wears extensions and his daughters wear their hair natural.

Ms GlamDoll: What do u think about women wearing extensions and wigs?
Harrison: Well, let me start off by saying I do not like wigs (frowns face)
MsGlamDoll: And why is that Sir?
Harrison: Wigs don't look natural to me. I can always tell when a woman has a wig. I think that it is lazy for a woman to throw on a wig and not take the time to take care of herself. In my mind its like I'm being tricked and it is not my idea of  beautiful.
MsGlamDoll:(laughs) Well, As a stylist the type of wigs that are being offered these days tend to look really natural. Would you agree?
Harrison: I feel it is necessary for a woman to take care of there own hair. Yes I will admit I've seen those lace wigs and some do look natural but its still a wig. I don't want my wife wearing that. If she has to take it off and all that before we go to bed, its a complete turn off for me. The natural, the better.

Paul is single and dates quite often 32 and has no children
MsGlamDoll: What do think about hair Extensions?
Paul: I don't have a problem with it.
MsGlamDoll: But what do you think? Would you date someone who wears them?
Paul: I really don't care really. It doesn't bother me as long as it's clean and it doesn't smell because I have smelled some and it's not sexy at all. It will kill a vibe right quick!
MsGlamDoll: (laughs) What do you perfer?
Paul: I really like when a female comes right from her salon and the hair is flowing and smelling good and she has a confidence about her at that moment.

Rashaan is the oldest in the group 47 married once/4 Sons
Ms GlamDoll: You've got some experience in this, you're in the beauty industry. What is your take on Hair Extensions and Wigs?
Rashaan: Being a barber who has worked side by side with stylist and see a woman go from looking one way to another is crazy. It could have been somebody I seen out and said, "Damn look at her she's fine". But then I'll see her in the shop getting her hair done and she takes that weave out and it's like looking at a whole different person.
MsGlamdoll: How do you perfer your girlfriend or wife to wear their hair?
Rashaan: To be perfectly honest as long as she like it, I like it but, I do wanna see how you look without all the glitz and glam. I perfer her to be herself but if she feels like hair makes her feel sexy than I'm cool with it to.

Ladies these guys were awesome about talking about how they feel but the moral of the story was I kept getting the feeling that they like us in our Natural Form. I know these guys were fun and I hope to do it again on another topic but maybe ask the ladies about how they like their men hair choices?





Comments

Popular Posts