2014 VMA's

Let's say more like the Bey-MA's!! With her 20 minute set  Beyonce' stunned the crowd by performing her whole album of 15 songs. But that's not the icing on the cake. Jay Z presented his wife with the" Michael Jackson's Vanguard Award" along with Blu Ivy who cheered on her mama and Bey showed all of us, no problems over here!! Nicki Minaj was 3x the charm with her performances changing into different looks but, also managing to be the talk of the VMA's with wardrobe malfunction. The red carpet was my highlight besides Bey of course all Msglamdoll ever cares about is the hair and the fashions Dolls( in my Dwight voice).

Kelly Rowland glowing on the carpet
Kelly Rowland made a great appearance along with her baby bump but she was gorgeous. My fav Doll Mrs. Wiz Khalifa wore a chain dress that would of looked better in her skinnier days but I love my Muva so no shade over here. Kim K West shocked me with those boobies out and about but, i loved the look. If my boobs sat up like that I would rock that dress to.




But who did it for me was Jennifer Lopez at 45 looking like a Goddess!! What does does this woman take. She fine!! She's like fine wine that gets better with time. 'Id like a glass of that!! Well that's ll for me Dolls!!

For more Red Carpet looks check out Instyle.com

Comments

Popular Posts