Stacey Dash FIRED!!!!

Just when I was starting to like VH1"s Single Ladies, There firing Stacey Dash. We finally get a show that doesn't portray black women in a negative ghetto way. Stacey Dash was the only reason I watched the show personally. I loved her hair and she wore the hell out of every outfit. They say it was all set up by Lisa "Hatin' Ass" Rae.Not so long ago, it seems that Lisa and Stacey got into a heated argument and Lisa HEMMED Stacey up. Every since then, Lisa has been determined to turn the cast and crew against Stacey. Every time Stacey was late or messed up a line, Lisa would go behind her back and trash her to the producers. Well, I guess it worked. Hopefully, they will smash this beef and get back to the fashion because I loved the wardrobe and if Stacey ain't there, I won't be watching!!

Comments

Popular Posts